Monday, July 8, 2013

I haven't posted in a long time I know! But lets talk food today! I got Filippo Brio Extra Virgin Oil from bzzagent. You can create many things form this olive oil. Such as marinade, prepping food, on salads and much more. This olive oil is high in monounsaturated fats (good fat), it does Not contain trans fat, cholesterol, sugar or gluten. It can help reduce the risk of heart disease, as well as help control blood pressure & blood sugar levels (depending on change of diet also.) FYI for my beauty fans you can use it for your skin and hair too. Go check Filippo Berio out!

So this pic I'm showing is a quick meal that makes kids happy but less fat and oil then you would get from pizza delivery.

Simple Recipe:
Pre heta oven to 450
Pizza Dough (pre made or handmade, your choice)
olive oil (enough to cover dough)
garlic powder (to taste)
pop in oven for 5 min
take out and top
pop in for another 10-15 min
Sorry I'm not a measuring kinda gal ( drives my sister nuts!)


No comments:

Post a Comment